You are cordially invited to become a member of the National Association of Healthcare Transport Management. Join today and start taking advantage of the many learning and peer networking opportunities available to NAHTM members. These benefits include:
- Access a lively Discussion Forum between NAHTM members. Discussions cover a wide range of topics pertinent to the management of a patient transport department. The Discussion Forum gives you the opportunity to communicate and share with other members as often as you like.
- Access to a Knowledge Base (FAQ) covering a wide variety of topics related to hospital-based Patient Transport. For each topic, members can find related documents in the NAHTM Standard Operating Procedures.
- Access to the Standard Operating Procedures. These documents include member policies, competencies, training tools, checklists and other valuable documents worth sharing. Receipt of broadcast emails that provide you with timely information regarding NAHTM activities and events.
- Access to webinars, member directory and future journal publications.
- NAHTM’s premiere event- it’s Annual Conference and Exposition